Thinking of a career with connected cars?
Apply below and join our team as we create state-of-the-art connected car technology
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to help us build our geospatial platform and associated services. As a core backend developer you will be part of a small team that sets the direction of Autotrip’s core stack.
- Design database schema, manage schema changes and migrations
- Build backend services for real time message processing, batch data processing, geo spatial services for geocoding/map matching/routing etc.
- Develop REST APIs to allow internal and external applications to interface with Autotrip’s core geospatial database.
- Be the lead contact for a feature from idea to design, implementation, testing and production deployment and support.
- Contribute to infrastructure planning, architecture, build, opsec practices and reliability engineering.
You need to be an expert in Python programming. You are keen to explore new technologies but know when to use the right tool for the job. You’re comfortable with the flat and self-organising nature of a small startup team. You can figure out solutions by yourself but know when to ask for help.
- Python experience.
- Knowledge of concurrent programming idioms in Python
- Comfortable in a Linux environment.
- Awareness of general web/ops security concepts.
- Experience in database design.
Bonus Points For Experience In
- Query/performance tuning in Postgres or similar RDBMS.
- NoSQL DBs.
- Geosptial databases. e.g PostGIS on Postgres.
- ORM. e.g SQLAlchemy.
- Python microframeworks.
- Linux server build, maintenance and task automation.
- Planning for disaster recovery – automated backups, build automation
We are looking for an exceptionally talented candidate to join our team, and play an integral part in sales and marketing process. From generating inbound leads, to prospecting and closing deals, you’ll work closely with our Head of Product and Managing Director to impact the entire sales cycle. You’ll bring an innovative and results-driven mindset to the role, constantly identifying new opportunities to develop and expand the business.
- You will be responsible for generating leads and closing deals within their existing sales channel.
- This involves selling their value proposition to accounting and professional services firms.
- You will focus on outbound telephone marketing until AutoTrip’s digital marketing efforts are fully up to speed.
- You will conduct meetings with prospective clients, presenting AutoTrip’s solution and closing deals.
- You will be commercially savvy, and take pride in the presentation of yourself
- You will have a hunger to rapidly grow in terms of role and responsibility
- You get excited from closing deals and creating value for customers
- You know how to flex your communication style to the audience
- You take pride in the product you’re selling and are constantly on the lookout to solve customer problems
- You continue to preserve on tasks, whilst maintaining a good sense of humour
- You are genuinely interested in people and enjoying working in dynamic environment
- You write concisely and coherently
- (Having an interest in cars, connected technology and environment is also an advantage)
AutoTrip is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. You will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of their sales environment within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Competitive Remuneration + Commission
- 25 Days Leave
- Long-Term Incentive Scheme (Options Plan)
- Flexible Hours
- Great people & team culture
- Rapidly developing market